TheSkiLift Promo Video!
- What's new for the 2014/15 ski seasonNew hotels, new terrain and new holidays - we round up what's fresh for 2014/15 […]
- Aspen ski resorts improve in SKI’s annual rankingsRevelers pack the base area of Aspen Highlands for the resort's end-of-season party last season. The ski area got high marks for its bowl and atmosphere in SKI magazine's annual ranking of ski areas. […]
- Ski trips launched to PyeongchangSki Safari introduces ski holidays to Pyeongchang, South Korea, the hosts of the next Winter Olympics […]
- Aspen Skiing Co. unveils new ad campaign for 2015-16Aspen Skiing Co. dropped its 3-year-old “Before Aspen” advertising campaign in favor of one promoting “Mind, Body and Spirit.” Christian Knapp, vice president of marketing, said Skico staffers started working with their ad agency more than six months ago on a new campaign designed to “reinvigorate” the Skico brand. Three new ads were created, and each has a […]
- Angel Fire Resort to Expand Winter Terrain ParksANGEL FIRE, N.M.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Angel Fire Resort in New Mexico announces additional skiing and snowboarding terrain and new season passes for the 2014-2015 Winter Season. […]
- Mountain High Anytime Season Passes On SaleWinter starts now for Southern California as Mountain High kicks off its annual season pass sale with more than $200 in early bird benefits. The post Mountain High Anytime Season Passes On Sale appeared first on Transworld Snowboarding . […]