TheSkiLift Promo Video!
- Some say skiing is cheaper than you thinkDENVER — In 2010, the price of walk-up, single-day lift ticket at Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts topped $100. Aspen quickly followed suit, and ticket prices at resorts across the country have consistently increased in the years since. The trend has raised a question that has dogged the ski industry for years: Is the sport becoming unaffordable for the mid […]
- Ski Season ArrivesSEVEN SPRINGS, Pa. - Ski season in Pennsylvania and West Virginia kicks off this week, and for many cold-weather enthusiasts it's not a minute too soon. Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Hidden Valley Resort in Pennsylvania are set to open Friday. […]
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you thinkA recent report commissioned by the National Ski Areas Association shows that the percentage of people with household incomes over $100,000 who participate in snow sports has risen over the past eight seasons from 45 percent of ski area visitors to 56 percent of visitors. […]
- Las Vegas Ski resort delays Nov. 28 opening, hopes snow will allow for Dec. 5 season startLAS VEGAS — Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort officials say the destination won't be opening Friday as planned while they wait for a storm to bring snow this weekend. […]
- Las Vegas Ski delays opening, hopes for snowLAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort officials say the destination won't be opening Friday as planned while they wait for a storm to bring snow this weekend. […]
- From glacier-golfing, to igloo-building, the best resorts for non-skiersIt may seem that skiers hold a monopoly over winter. But luxury ski resorts are increasingly recognizing that winter doesn’t belong just to snow bunnies by launching innovative new activities -- think snow paragliding and igloo building -- for their non-skiing guests. […]